TEMPORAL BONE DISSECTION
The Temporal Bone dissection competition is conducted at the Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Otology (ISOCON)
- Register for the competition by sending a confirmation mail with your Name, email ID, Phone number, ISO Membership number and Conference registration number to the conference secretariat
- Bring the dissected specimens personally to the conference and hand it over to the ISO counter on the first day of the conference. The bones will be evaluated by a suitable committee and the participants should be present at the executive committee meeting.
- The contest is open to both residents and consultants.
- Each candidate should submit three temporal bones (WET) each with the following dissection
1. Translabyrinthine approach to Internal Auditory Meatus.
2. Exposure of semi circular canals. Labyrinth and Facial nerve.
3. Dissected according to candidates own choice
- Suitable illustration, labeling and explanation should accompany each dissection
- Prize winner will be selected at the Executive committee meeting during the conference.
For Further Details please contact
|Indian Society of Otology
New.No.274, Old.No.827, Poonamallee High Road,
Chennai - 600 010. India.
Phone: +91-44-26651145 || Fax: +91-44-2641 2727