“CAUSSE CLINIC AND INDIAN SOCIETY OF OTOLOGY FOREIGN TRAVEL FELLOWSHIP”
This Fellowship is offered by Dr.ROBERT VINCENT of CAUSSE CLINIC, BEZIERS AND INDIAN SOCIETY OF OTOLOGY. The selected candidate will be given Rs.30,000/- by Indian Society of Otology towards travel expenses. The duration of fellowship will be for 15 days. Accommodation will be provided by Dr.Robert Vincent.
The rules and regulations for the selection for the above fellowship are as follows:
Applications are invited by the Secretary of Indian Society of Otology for the above fellowship.
- The candidate must be a member of the Indian Society of Otology.
- The candidate must possess M.S. or F.R.C.S. or Dip.N.B. (ENT) or any other equivalent qualification in ENT.
- Must have minimum 3 years experience after post graduation.
- Must be less than 45 years of age
- Must submit a certificate from the Head of the Institute or Department that the candidate has done sufficient Temporal Bone Dissection under guidance.
- Must have attended at least one Temporal Bone dissection course in India or Abroad.
- Candidates will be called for an interview before the Executive Committee at the venue of the conference
- The selection will be made on the basis of the C.V. the interview by the executive committee and practical temporal Bone Dissection, if necessary. The decision of the executive committee regarding the selection of the candidate will be final.
- Eligible members may apply with full details of name, age, sex, qualification, experience, address, telephone number and fax number, etc. Certified copy of postgraduate qualification, recent C.V. and any other relevant information with the covering letter to the conference secretariat.
- After successful completion of the fellowship, candidates must submit a detailed report to the Secretary of Indian Society of Otology and to the foreign sponsors about the trip.
- For any queries pertaining to the foreign travel fellowship please contact Email: Indiansocietyofotology @gmail.com