As part of ISOCON 2016, we are having a poster presentation contest. Below are the details of the same:
- Poster presentation is open for PGs, Residents and Consultants
- The size of the poster should be 4ft height by 3ft width.
- The Poster should be printed on paper or flex.
- Font should be large and readable from a distance of 3 meters.
- Name and photograph of the presenter should be on the top right of the poster.
- In case of PGs, name of the teacher and the institution should not be mentioned on the paper.
- Posters should be set up in the allotted area not later than 1.00 pm on the designated day.
- You can seek the help of the volunteers present in the poster presentation area to setup the poster.
- Presenter should be available at the site of the poster presentation for Judges as per timing which will be announced.
ISO Membership is not mandatory for Post Graduates.